The Collection as a Narrative in the Crafts
This paper by Linda Brassington is part of a programme of pedagogic research considering collections and archives in education.
- Background - a digital resource
- Historical Sources - a basis for technical research
- Colonialism - or a search for spirituality in the crafts?
- The Otherness of Craft
- The French Cloak - a symbol of the tourist gaze?
- Destruction and Reconstruction
- English Eccentrics - or a response to modernism?
- Collecting - a global perspective
Linda Brassington is Senior Lecturer in Printed Textiles at the University for the Creative Arts at Farnham, and Teaching Fellow 2005-06. © Linda Brassington 2005.